Wednesday 26 January 2011

About me

My name is Daniel Jones and I am currently studying a National Diploma in Interactive Media in which I am in my second year. I am very interested in Graphic design and like to use a range of software to develop my work, I believe it helps my creativity as I'm not stuck using the same software constantly. I have included a range of work ranging from my stop motion project to my typography project to help give you a detailed insight to my work. I am also very interested in photography so if I am not doing graphics I am snapping photos.

The thing what most attracted me to studying Graphic Design in Manchester was the course content as it covered different areas as I'm still not sure what career I want to pursue in Graphic design. Also what attracted me to the course was the opportunity of a placement as I believe this would benefit me a lot as it would give me an insight in to working for a design agency.

I hope you are happy with the work I have submitted and I look forward to hearing from you
Kind Regards
Dan Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment